Saturday 21 March 2015

Facebook - 10 Mindblowing Games Statistics


Are you on Facebook ? Are you a gamer ? I guess there is no need to ask these two questions separately as only one is enough to know the answer. Confused ?
Well, the following stats will make you understand what I mean actually. Check them out.


More than half Facebook population is busy gaming online.


facebook-facts


Gaming is like drug to them. Majority, is on beautiful side, I mean girls.

facebook-facts


Some of them are pretty serious about it.

facebook-facts


It is a part of daily routine.

facebook-facts


Monthly too
facebook-facts


Time is Money man, see how much you are investing in Facebook. Pretty rich huh ?

facebook-facts


I feel Facebook should make a correction on Wikipedia now 'Facebook is an online social networking cum gaming site......'

facebook-facts


Woo, world is revolving around Facebook.

facebook-facts



Interesting, isn't ?
facebook-facts


I hope by now you must have understood what I meant to say in the beginning - YOU FACEBOOK GAMER.. :D




Also Read:
                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment