Friday 27 October 2017

Are You Fed Up With The Auto Locking Of Your System ?



If you are working in an IT company then you must be already known to the fact that if you do not touch/use your system for some time then it gets locked. So are you fed up with entering the password again and again? I guess YES.

Let me share my personal experience here which might be similar to many of you. You can skip the next paragraph if you are not fond of reading much ;)

I used to work in night shifts and there were many times when there used to be no work at such odd hours. As a result, I used to get busy with my personal stuff and sometimes sleep too (No offense). Out of all these the thing which I hated the most was to touch the keypad of my company provided laptop again and again in order to prevent it from getting locked and avoiding myself showing ‘away’ on the messenger (which in my case was Skype Business). And if I failed doing the same then I had to re-enter the password every time. Worst part was entering the wrong password in semi sleep. Urrgh!

I hope you can understand the pain now. So to get rid of it I developed a software called Keep Me Awake which does the following two cool things:
  • Prevents the computer/laptop from getting locked
  • Prevents the messenger from changing its state from active/away/busy/etc 

The software looks like this:



I am very well aware about the fact that external softwares are not installable in company’s system so I have already taken care of it. This software can be easily installed in your company’s system without any problem.

If you are interested, you can buy this software at a price of  150 INR only.

HIGHLIGHT:
The additional feature which is added to this software is that it cannot be stolen. This means the software will work only for the one who purchased it. Even if the software is copied by someone, then it will not work for him/her.

In order to purchase this software, you can contact me on my LinkedIn profile – Atul Dureja
If you have any queries, please reach me out on my LinkedIn profile or leave a comment below.

Please share this post to someone who is in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment